Earn money doing what you love

Create an adventure on GoOutfitter

What is GoOutfitter?

Create Your Adventure

Be your own boss

1. Create your adventure

This can be any outdoor activity that you are passionate about.  Our step by step process makes it easy.

2. Set your price & availability

You can set whatever price you want, you keep 90% of each booking.  Then set your availability, you can guide as little or as often as you like.

3. People book your adventure

Adventure seekers find and book your adventure on GoOutfitter.  After each adventure you get paid.

Create Your Adventure

Share your passion

Types of adventures

Guided Adventures

You can create a guided adventure where you lead people in an activity or teach them something new. 

Private Adventure

You can create a private adventure where you provide access to a location, or adventure gear, or both.  

How do I start?

Create Your Adventure!

Guide on your terms

Help people get outside

Frequently asked questions

What’s the time commitment for guiding adventures?

You can guide Adventures as often or as little as you want.  You can adjust your dates and times on the online platform to find what works best for you and your schedule. 

Do I need a business license to guide adventures?

Depending on what is involved in your Adventure you may be required to get a business license.  Make sure to check local laws in your area to determine which licenses may be required for your Adventure, especially if there is food, alcohol, or transportation involved.

Can I set a minimum number of guests per Adventure?

Yes, the minimum number of guests you can have for an Adventure is 1.

Can I guide with someone else?

If you want to guide with other people, make sure their name is mentioned on your Adventure listing so that guests know who they’ll be with. They’ll also need to have am verified GoOutfitter profile.

How much money will I make?

Our mission is to help people earn a living doing what they love.  You keep 90% of whatever price you set for your adventure.  GoOutfitter keeps the other 10%.

Let's do this!

Hell yea!